Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Car Advertisement Change

I've had to change my automotive advertisement composite idea, as I dont have the time to create my original 'Subaru' campaign, as creating a robotic person will be extremely difficult.
I will still be doing an Car advertisement, but instead I will be doing it for a Toyota Prius campaign, this is because I think the campaign is amusing, and I have easy access to the car.

Toyota Prius: Killer, Toyota, Bed And Breakfast, Toyota Motor Corporation, Print, Outdoor, Ads

Toyota Prius: Prostitute, Toyota, Bed And Breakfast, Toyota Motor Corporation, Print, Outdoor, Ads

Toyota Prius: Lover, Toyota, Bed And Breakfast, Toyota Motor Corporation, Print, Outdoor, Ads

The campaign slogan is 'Well atleast he drives a Prius' and depicts a person doing something morally questionable, but it's alright as they drive a fuel efficient car! For my idea I am going to have my Prius as a 'get away vehicle' for a bank robbery. I will probably only need two shots for this idea, as I will most likely shoot the car on location, then shoot the robber in the studio.

Images from: http://www.advertolog.com/search/?q=Toyota+Prius

No comments:

Post a Comment